Saturday 3 February 2024

MY CRAFTY ACHIEVEMENT

 

Oh dear! The only project I have done the past few weeks is the Stone Henge crosstitch bookmark but at least I have finished it. 




I could only do a little bit at a time because it was quite a strain on my eyes and I was going crosseyed . There are some minor mistakes but I would never have finished it if I was to worry too much and it is not a gift for anyone....just myself.


I enjoyed the 4th book in the series I have been reading and have the last one, book 5, on the shelf ready to read after some other books. 




I have been very slowly tidying up my sewing room and I am still deciding which UFO quilt to do next . Meanwhile, I have an unfinished decades old crosstitch to pick up again.


                                         Happy stitching.

6 comments:

  1. Well done on your finish. Looking forward to seeing what project you pick to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Ondrea, well done for the perseverence! And nice to have something so lovely for yourself. Looking forward to seeing your next project. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cross stitch.... my favourite ones are fabric, they just feel so nice in a book. I'll look up that series to read... keep well....x
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the finish, it looks amazing! Enjoy using it as you read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, you finished it! \0/
    It's good to hear of you completing UFOs...and I look forward to seeing them. Bless you my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

BAT FINISH

                                 I finished the bat. I think some of the threads were thinner as some specks of aida can be seen through the...