Sunday 2 August 2020

STILL STITCHING


Oh dear! Blogger has changed everything on me. It took me ages to work out how to do a
new post and I just hope I remember how I got here. Today I cut fabric to piece block 2 of the BOM. It has taken me days to figure out which fabrics to use. So much auditioning, a day or 2 stepping away and coming back. So, here is block 2 ready to be pieced.




Well, that wasn't painless! The pic landed in the middle of the writing at first. Let's see what happens next. 

I have finished April's stitcheries.



One of May's is done.



Now to work out how to publish this. All the icons have changed and they keep disappearing. I must be in the twilight zone.

Angel Blessings







9 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea love your beautiful stitcheries ,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your choice of fabrics was worth the time taken. Good luck with the new interface. I am having one issue that I am aware of - I hope there are no more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your block loks good, and your next lot of stitcheries is looking great too.
    If it helps.... I upload all of my photos first, do a little swapping around if necessary, then start writing. It works for me, usng a laptop. I have only once tried using my notebook, didn't like that, so went back to the laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely block.... they are such fun to do...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your BOM is looking good
    Yeah the new Blogger is a pain I have had no trouble posting but again not receiving notifacations
    I wish they would leave well enough alone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are looking wonderful as it your layout. The stitcheries are really pretty. Yes the new blogger has given us all head aches, I have found just trying different buttons help to find out what they do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your blocks are looking beautiful Ondrea....well done on tackling the new blogger. I had one go and then made a mess of the second post lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ondrea. Lots of lovely sewing going on there. If you really hate the new blogger you can go back to the old on - just look down the left hand side for legacy blogger. I have switched back simply becasue the labels thingy was awful - but will give it another go soon to see if they have changed it. xx

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...