Monday 27 July 2020

" I STITCH"



Thank goodness for " I Stitch" BOM. I am so pleased that I eventually succumbed as it has proven to be good therapy for me. Each day I hear my holiday neighbours coming and going several times a day despite there only being 4 reasons to go out during lockdown. I wonder where they go as I am not permitted to visit my daughter and grandsons only 15 minutes away, nor my parents only 10 minutes away unless dropping off their shopping or care giving. Obviously there are different rules for holiday people who relocated for lockdown despite being told not to. Our numbers of Covid 19 cases are rising here and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out a likey reason. Bah humbug!  

So, I have been enjoying some stitching.  I have pieced part of the 1st block but need to cut some squares and circles for the top and left side.




The stitcheries for March have been finished.


April's well on the way.


I have been rummaging through my  fabric remnants I keep for applique trying to find pieces suitable for those squares and circles I mentioned. Maybe I will have at least one block finished soon. 

As they say ,( whoever"they" are)....keep stitching and carry on.

Angel Blessings.

6 comments:

  1. So glad you are enjoying the BOM project Ondrea, it is a beautiful design and I have enjoyed stitching it too. Although I have fallen a little behind! Have a lovely week and keep safe! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet stitcheries. Stay safe and stitch on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blocks are looking wonderful... it is such a delightful BOM isn't it and fun to stitch....
    Naughty neighbours.... it's not really a hard thing to do...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're enjoying stitching despite the situation around you. But as for holiday makers not following restrictions - wrong. No other word for it, Ondrea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice rant Ondrea and I am with you 100%. English tourists here have been heard to say'I'm not wearing a mask for these frogs' even though it is manadatory in enclosed spaces. Makes me feel ashamed and even more determined to stay at home. Your stitcheries are looking lovely. Stay home and stay safe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you Ondrea, we are getting the same here, just not so many. Hopefully they will learn to stay home at some stage!! Your stitcheries are beautiful, nice to see them sewn together. Keep safe over there.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...