Sunday 29 September 2024

A BIT HERE, A BIT THERE

 

Weekly blogging is hard to keep up with lately as my crafty progress is slow these days. Health challenges often get in the way of productivity especially when daily household tasks and responsibilities need priority and I have no energy left for anything else or pain is not being managed sufficiently in order to be able to focus properly. Without creativity I am lost, bored, and fidgety so I have tried to adapt my crafty pursuits in order to simply make me happy without timelines , lots of mess to clean up or any pressure to create something amazing. Hence, my watercolour adventure. It has only just begun and I am leaning towards abstract water colour but I did try a more conventional tutorial recently which I half completed a few weeks ago and only just managed to complete yesterday. I have great difficulty concentrating when there are interuptions so this had to be done in 2 sessions weeks apart and I lost my mojo. So, here is my 1st watercolour which I am a bit nervous about showing to anybody but a girl's got to start somewhere. Shhhhh don't tell anyone I showed it to you. Hopefully, like most craft, I will improve over time. I think I could have added more finishes but decided not to.




    I finally completed my grandson's Pikachu crosstitch .




          Now I have started a Christmassy one for a gift.




   Find joy in your craftiness, relax and enjoy the process .

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BIT HERE, A BIT THERE

  Weekly blogging is hard to keep up with lately as my crafty progress is slow these days. Health challenges often get in the way of product...