Tuesday 20 February 2024

A LITTLE ENTHUSIASM

 

Finally, a little enthusiasm has returned. I am stitching Jennifer's ( www.elefantz.com) recent free design. 




I haven't been reading as much either but I have finished this book which was a Christmas gift. It is Miriam's 2nd book, ( the 1st was also a gift to me), and the title is so apt!! She is a shocker! 



It is another warm day today...at last! Summer is nearly officially over yet it has barely begun here. I shall not complain after hearing about W.A' s 49.5 degrees yesterday. I suspect we shall have a hot Easter but who knows what mother nature has planned. 


Keep well, keep smiling and enjoy some crafty fun.

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely design Ondrea, enjoy the stitching. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitchery Ondrea, I often watch Miriam on Graham Norton and she is a shocker - funny though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should all practice that saying at times. Miriam is certainly a "colourful" person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you have picked up your stitching....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

BAT FINISH

                                 I finished the bat. I think some of the threads were thinner as some specks of aida can be seen through the...