Sunday 21 January 2024

SLOW PROGRESS

 

My crosstitch bookmark is taking a while to do but I have made some progress. I can only work on it a short while before I go crosseyed. I have unpulled and redone the border using 2 strands instead of 3 and done more of the centre and scattered stitching . Not much more to do now. Whew! 




I finshed the 4th book of a series I have been enjoying and have the final one waiting for me on my bookshelf. I have 2 new books I received for Christmas that I shall read before it , both non fiction. 




                                      Happy stitching! 

3 comments:

  1. Your bookmark is looking gorgeous Ondrea - I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stonehenge is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookmark is looking beautiful, going cross eyed has not affected it at all! I like that author.

    ReplyDelete

BAT FINISH

                                 I finished the bat. I think some of the threads were thinner as some specks of aida can be seen through the...