Sunday 8 October 2023

SQUARES AND OWLS

 

Crocheting more squares has kept me sane this past week with life's ups and downs. I made 2 more closed grannies and a few open ones.




             24 are now completed when added to this pile. 



  TA DA!  Here are my finished owls as of a few minutes ago.



 I finished reading this book. It is fiction but based on books given to soldiers to read during WW11. I never knew about this initiative. 




                May your days be filled with crafty fun.


5 comments:

  1. That's a very satisfying pile of blocks Ondrea and good to have those lovely owls finished - what are you going to do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done so many of those crochet squares... and the colours are so pretty.... and your owls are just gorgeous... will you frame them?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very satisfying pile of pretty squares. Well done on completing the stitching on the owls.....very cute. That looks a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pretty pile of blocks Ondrea. Your owls are just so gorgeous.
    Hope there are more ups than downs coming your way xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pile of blocks Ondrea and the owls are so cute! That book looks interesting, have ordered it from the library, I am #19 in the queue!!

    ReplyDelete

BAT FINISH

                                 I finished the bat. I think some of the threads were thinner as some specks of aida can be seen through the...