Sunday 1 October 2023

NEARLY FINISHED


My owls are almost ready! Yey! Only a few more stitches to do on the last owl and a couple of snowflakes. 




I have been happily crocheting more squares and have done 2 open grannies, one with a different colour for the last row because I ran out of the colour I was using. Maybe I need to weigh the yarn to work out how much it uses. Unfortunately, some squares are a bit bigger because despite being the same ply some balls are different and even feel thicker and coarser. Same brand, same yarn, same ply. Go figure! 




                                        Happy crafting. 

4 comments:

  1. Your owls are such fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they're all DK Stylecraft are they? How odd...and frustrating for you. But your blocks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noticed with my crochet the same thing about yarn being different thickness (though I am using different brands). I do love your cross stitch owls....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit of pulling and then some squishing to get them to fit when sewing together will do the trick.

    ReplyDelete

BAT FINISH

                                 I finished the bat. I think some of the threads were thinner as some specks of aida can be seen through the...