Saturday 21 October 2023

NOT MUCH CRAFT




Not much crafty stuff has been happening here since my last post but I did crochet 2 more squares before stuffing them all into a prepaid post bag I bought and mailing them to ' Squares For Comfort' in NSW.






I posted them on the Friday and they had them on Monday!

I finished the 2nd book in the series I am loving. Book 3 is on my bookshelf ready to read after a couple of other books.



 
When things settled down a bit here I took my crosstitch owls to a framer but decided not to get it done there. So, I have located another local framer and hope to get there soon. Or , it will become a cushion, lol.





 

5 comments:

  1. A crafting beak! Enjoy your reading. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aust Post certainly excelled itself with the delivery of your lovely package of squares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a relief knowing your parcel has arrived safe.... great squares ... I love getting into a series of books that just sucks me in.... I'll look for those
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much is better than none at all. Framing is very expensive. I have made some of my cross stitched pieces in to quilted wall hangers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Aus. Post did well, they seem to be much better these days. Great squares, enjoy that book. Hope you can solve the framing situation.

    ReplyDelete

BAT FINISH

                                 I finished the bat. I think some of the threads were thinner as some specks of aida can be seen through the...