Monday 30 October 2023

BOOK BUT NO CREATIONS

 

Well, I haven't done anything crafty since my last post. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of some yummy cotton yarn from the UK to start another crochet project but I have not felt enthusiastic about starting any stitching project until I finish some UFOs. However, I do have a pic to show you. My youngest daughter, ( now 35), carves a pumpkin every year for Halloween. I am not into Halloween , infact the true meaning eludes most people and it is the wrong time of year here in the Southern Hemisphere. My daughter is very creative and each year she seems to outdo herself. This year she has done the Cheshire Cat from a darker game version. As usual, it is a Disney character.




The one thing I have done is read another book. I have read a few of this author but felt this one was not as good as the others. Maybe it is just me.




Hopefully I will have another project on the go next time.

4 comments:

  1. The pumpkin is beautifully done, very clever. I do nothing for Halloween either - just another money spinner for the shops as far as I am concerned. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin is amazing. It is disappointing when you are expecting more from a book when you have enjoyed others written by the same author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pumpkin carving - well done to your daughter for that.... hope your cotton arrives soon...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pumpkin carving Ondrea and I hope your yarn arrives soon! Sorry you didn't enjoy your book so much this time. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I have written a reply. Enjoy the rest of your week! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...