Sunday 27 August 2023

MORE OWLS

 

My crosstitch is growing but no progress on my table topper yet.





I haven't been reading as often as I used to due to so much turmoil in recent months but I finally found myself enjoying one of my favourite author's latest book. There were so many twists and turns right to the end...didn't see it coming. 




No sleep last night until around 8am this morning and I was up at 10.30am to do the first load of washing. I usually make soup on weekends and freeze some but decided to do it tomorrow along with other household tasks I was supposed to do today. Not much stitching happening today as I am a bit bleary eyed. 


I hope you are enjoying some stitching.

6 comments:

  1. Coming along nicely Ondrea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the owls are coming along nicely... I enjoy her books too - haven't got to that one yet...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on the cross stitch. I also enjoyed that book nor did I pick the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The owls are looking great Ondrea and I hope that you have caught up on your sleep! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The owls are coming along well, hope the sleep improves for you.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...