Sunday 26 February 2023

MORE CROCHET

 

While I was waiting for the Springfrost blanket border instructions I started another crochet project from Lucy's blog ( Attic 24) using my own colours. I am still unsure how it will look but have kept on crocheting hoping I can figure out the colourways as I go. 




After waiting 2 weeks for the border instructions to be released I got started last night and the 3rd row is in progress with 4 more to go. I have used a different colour than specified for the 1st row . 



I have not done any stitching this week but I have found some fabric for a UFO's border so hopefully I will have some to show next blog post if life doesn't get in the way.

Happy stitching.

8 comments:

  1. Your granny squares are looking lovely and colourful. Nice start to your border. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That border is looking good and pretty squares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blanket is gorgeous... worth the wait for the instructions - I saw she had been delayed. Your granny squares are looking lovely too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful blanket and I also love the new one you've started working on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ondrea ,hope you are well,Fiona passed your message onto me ,bet your beautiful grandies are big now. It was nice to hear from you.🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blanket is so lovely and I love your new little squares x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how your new crochet project is progressing and I can't wait to see the finish on the previous crochet blanket, it is looking so pretty! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new squares are so colourful and happy looking. Great start on the border.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...