Saturday 4 March 2023

FINISHED

 

Ta da! My Springfrost blanket is finished. There are 7 border rows and I love the final white one.






The top photo depicts the true colours. I couldn't straighten the blanket out for the floor pic but you get the idea.

My 3 year old grandson wants a green crocheted blanket. I made a blue one for his older brother when he was about 2 and a half years old. The extra green yarns I ordered from the UK arrived a couple of days ago but I forgot to order an off white one to add amongst the greens.




One is more blue than I thought so I shall put it in my stash. Now I have the tiresome task of working out what sequence the greens should be in. I have a whitish ball of yarn to add but it may be a bit stark.



Maybe I will put the yarn aside for a while and finish the last needle turn block for my UFO quilt.

I couldn't do much yesterday due to a migraine and it has been a bad week with my FMS, sleeplessness and industrial type noise all around us with constant building still going on. Today is a bit quieter apart from some hammering  so I am resting up while I can. 


I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Ugh! I hope the migraine eased. Your blanket looks lovely Lucy does have an eye for colour. Have fun with your greens once you get them going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blanket is lovely... I do like the yarn they use - it always hangs so nicely. Have fun with the greens - hope you are feeling better this weekend....xx
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful finish Ondrea. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful blanket, Ondrea. Yes, finish your UFO as it really sounds as though you’re not completely happy with your green blanket colours yet. Maybe I have a green in my stash for you??
    Take care of yourself, lovely friend. 💓🌷🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the finish, it looks lovely. Sort the wool when you are more in the mood! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting Springfrost finished....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...