Sunday 16 October 2022

HALF WAY THERE

 

Another 3 octagons are done which means that I habe made 8 out of 16. Yey! Here are blocks 6, 7 and 8.






Y



I still don't like many of the colour combinations put together but I guess it is a bit late to choose my own combinations now. 


I finished this book last night and it is now on the shelf with 3 of this author's other books I read a few years ago. 



I hope everyone is okay and not anywhere near the floods. We have had heaps of rain but today has been sunny all day. Keep safe.


5 comments:

  1. Your hexagons are so pretty and coming together quickly now Ondrea. Great work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely and I think that once you put everything together those colour combinations that you dislike will fade and the whole thing will look bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are powering along with those pretty octagons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodnesa they are just lovely! I think its hoing to be a stunner whn done. I have read that author....my list is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such a pretty design Ondrea, I really love them! Have a good week! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...