Sunday 23 October 2022

FOUR MORE OCTAGONS

 

Since my last post I have managed to crochet 4 more octagons . I haven't done any stitching since I have become addicted to these octagons despite having to fudge a little with all of them. I got the hang of it after a while. With only 4 more left to do, one already started, I am beginning to panic about how I am going to block all the shapes before the daunting task of crocheting them all together. I guess I shall meet that challenge when the time comes. So, here are the latest 4. 


                                         Octagon #  9




                                                   #10



                                                   #11



                                                                         #12 





Maybe I shall finish the next one tonight as I am busy tomorrow so no crocheting will be happening. I hope you are all safe from the crazy weather at the moment. Keep safe.

                                      

4 comments:

  1. Haha! You are addicted! They are lovely. I block on my ironing board - I think I can get three on there at a time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are looking just fabulous Ondrea. I can't wait to see them all crocheted together! Have a lovely week! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are looking very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous eye candy in this post.

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...