Sunday 30 October 2022

LAST ONE

 

After putting this crochet project in the "too hard" basket a few years ago I thought it would never get finished until I decided to try again a while ago. Now I am on the final octagon.  Yey! 




                                   Here is Octagon # 13




                                                 # 14




                                                  #15




                                                 

These have been sprayed with a light mist to block them I hope it works. They are the 4 corner triangles and the 1st octagon.




Hubby found this purple spray bottle for me in the supermarket as my plastic one doesn't work. Guess what? Neither does this new one! Grrrrrr. So, I am using one that hubby had. Why does something so simple end up being so hard? I now have a nice colourful pile of octagons ready to block.




The hard part begins.....crocheting it all together. As I have fudged a little with the pattern I just hope it all fits together nicely. As this will take time waiting for pieces to dry before I can join them I am seeking out a new crochet project. I know I still have some hand quilting to finish and a few UFOs to keep me going but crochet relaxes me more.


                                        Wish me luck! 

5 comments:

  1. So looking forward to seeing them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Ondrea. Looking forward to seeing what you tackle next. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be very bright and colourful once you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ondrea! Can't wait to see these put together! I am sure you'll be able to do it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...