Sunday 1 August 2021

A LITTLE STITCHING

  Only a small amount of stitching has been achieved this past week. These are the last 2 from block 7 of Jennifer's BOM. "Small" is the word for this one which will be in the centre of a hexie.



As usual, I haven't ironed them before taking pics. Here is the other one..




       So, that is all I have done. I hope those of you in NSW and Qld are keeping safe during your lockdowns. I hope you don't need to be in lockdown for months like we were here in Vic last year. I think we crafters can fill in time quite easily and also take the opportunity to do all those things we never had time to do. 


                                      Keep safe and well.

4 comments:

  1. Small but perfect - nice work Ondrea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet stitcheries especially the cutlery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitcheries Ondrea! Hope you are keeping safe and well too! Have a lovely week! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...