Sunday 8 August 2021

NO STITCHING, JUST PLANTING

 

Stitching has not been happening here this past week.  On Thursday afternoon I heard on my car radio that another lockdown was being considered so I decided to go and buy some plants for my back verandah. I have been putting it off for weeks since my last lot of potted plants had come to an end . I had washed all the pots but they were looking very unhappy without anything in them. On my way home with a boot full of plants and a contented smile I heard that lockdown was definately happening at 8pm that night. Whew! I planted a few pots and did some weeding yesterday afternoon.




There are another 3 that I didn't take a pic of. Today I planted the bathtub with a mixture of pansies .



Tomorrow I plan to do 2 large pots and more weeding. I can only do a little each day due to health issues but at least I get things done this way.  A burst of colour always lifts my spirits so I am quite pleased to have finally replanted. 

Keep safe .


5 comments:

  1. You trip to the nursery was well timed...a lovely splash of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pots will look gorgeous once they get going... keep safe
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pots look lovely Ondrea! Hope you aren't locked down for too long! Take good care of yourself. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly timed visit to the garden centre. So lovely to plant and anticipate all that beautiful colour to come. Things dont sound to good in Australia at the moment - stay safe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pots look amazing Ondrea, little happy colourful faces.

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...