Saturday 10 July 2021

OH MY STARS!

 As I took a pic of my crochet progress Samantha's expression from Bewitched instantly came to mind. Thus the title of this post. Funny how things from long ago stick with us . Despite a couple of small mistakes along the way I am happy with my stars and have now started the joining process. 



I haven't done any more stitching as I am enjoying crocheting but I do need to get back to piecing some blocks soon. So many UFOs await my attention. Thanks for popping in.



6 comments:

  1. Oh how I loved that programme! Pretty stars Ondrea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful stars Ondrea, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved that show growing up. Gee uour stars are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...