Monday 14 September 2020

NOOOOOO!

 


Here we go again. I am having so much trouble navigating this new blogger. My BP is already up and now blogging is stressful. Ah well, let's see what happens.

It has been a slow week stitching as hubby has been unwell again and I have had some health issues . Don't we all?  Anyhoo, an ECG and Echocardiogram are booked for me this week and the next...as usual, one place can't do both and I have to go to 2 different places. 

So, the only stitching that has been done are the final 2 stitcheries for September, no more to do until October and I finally pieced the June block. Now I am struggling auditioning fabrics for July's. At least I dug out a couple of more fabrics hidden away.



I hope you are keeping safe and well.

Angel Blessings.


7 comments:

  1. they are looking good Ondrea hope you and hubby are feeling heaps better soon,stay safe and take care and once again thankyou for my lovely surprise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computers can be soooooo frustrating at times. Good luck with the tests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain.....says she who hates change lol! I am sorry you and your hubby are feeling unwell and hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitcheries and July block look lovely Ondrea. I hope all your tests go well! Have a good week! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does get easier with blogger I promise. Your stitcheries are looking great. Best of luck with your tests next week, hope hubby is much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you both soon feel better and that the tests go well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your block looks great... hope you both feel better soon...xx
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...