Sunday 6 September 2020

JUST STITCHING


As you can see from my last few posts I have only been focused on one project, the B.O.M . I am proud to say that despite joining several months into the project I have caught up with all the stitcheries. Here is the last of August's.



There was a glitch receiving September's on time but all is well and I have stitched 2 and have one in my hoop. 



Unfortunately, I am struggling with fabric auditioning again. I am fiddling around with June's block. After 3 days I still can't make up my mind.



That line across the pic is sunlight through the blinds. Sorry.

Another book is now on my "read" book shelves. I would describe it as being a light thriller.


The sun is shining today with a light breeze. Blossom is appearing and the beautiful coloured parrots strut along in pairs along the side fence . I welcome some warmth and cheery sunshine.

Keep safe and well.

Angel Blessings.



7 comments:

  1. Well done on catching up. It is so nice to feel the warmth of the sun again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitcheries are beautiful Ondrea, the fabrics you are auditioning look great too. Might just have to say that's it and go for it! Hope you enjoy your book. The weather has been beautiful today hasn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job catching up....Lovely blocks. Spring feels so cheery doesn't it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making fabulous progress Ondrea! Nice that the sun is coming out there! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made great progress on I Stitch.
    Lovely to see signs of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ondrea well done on your beautiful stitcheries ,you did well catching up ,it's so nice to be having better weather stay safe and take care my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have done well with the stitcheries, I haven't started August let alone September though of course previous blocks are together... choosign the fabrics is the part that takes me the longest. I love this time of year... so lovely seeing things spring to life...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...