Saturday 26 January 2019

COASTING ALONG



I am so glad that we finally got air conditioning installed because I probably would not have been able to stitch or crochet without it the past few days. It is week 4 of the CAL and it looks like I need to wait patiently for week 5. I am making the throw or lap size blanket with the 3 repeat colourways  and now I await instructions for the borders. I may have to unpull the last row as Lucy mentioned showing us how to make the last row even in week 5.  It shouldn't be a problem as crochet is fairly easy to unpull and not as tedious as knitting.





I have nearly completed hand stitching 2 sets of coasters. Only 3 left to do and then I can hand quilt them all inside the borders.




I have finished my 2nd book this month.  Yey! It is written by another Australian author. 




Now I am off to finish the coasters.

Angel Blessings.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea so glad you have got air conditioning now,we have really needed it ,you and M will be comfortable with the hot weather forecast still to come.
    Oh i love your crochet blanket the colours are so pretty and you are going so well with your sewing for your home. Hope you have a wonderful long weekend my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Air con has been put on our list for next summer. You certainly are coasting along with your gorgeous crocheting and coasters. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Air con makes all the difference to being comfortable on those super hot days doesn't it!! Your CAL is looking fantastic, the colours are wonderful. Your coasters look great. Will l9ok up that book, always looking for a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness for air conditioning! Love your CAL...gorgeous colours! Enjoy your stitching in the cool. My reading list is getting soooo long. I am reading another Liz Bryski book xx

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...