Sunday 30 June 2024

PROGRESS

 

After much ironing I finally framed the Pokemon crosstitch but fiddling with it to frame left more creases so I am not very happy. Fortunately, my grandson loves it! His bedroom is about to be repainted so it will be a welcome new addition to his wall. 




My current crosstitch is nearly completed but I still can't spend a lot of time on it due to my wrist problems. So, I am being very patient. ( Sorry, the crosstitch wasn't on a flat surface for the pic). 




At long last I finished my knitted basket weave scarf yeaterday.



Oh dear! That pic is not too good either. Sorry! 

I hope to finish the crosstitch this week and get back to finishing the crocheted blooms project I was doing a while ago. Whoops! Got to go. The dryer is calling me.
 


4 comments:

  1. Your scarf looks lovely and warm and colourful. Nice work on the cross stitching, nearly yhere. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf looks amazing. Your cross stitch shouldn't take long to complete now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to at least get some hand work done... your scarf is so pretty....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

PROGRESS

  After much ironing I finally framed the Pokemon crosstitch but fiddling with it to frame left more creases so I am not very happy. Fortuna...