Sunday 17 December 2023

SUNNY DAY


A pleasant sunny day without humidity is a nice change here today.  We have had some warm days but they were quite humid which is rather unusual down here in the south. We have had lots of rain, warm humid days, and some cooler days . All higgildy piggildy... or whatever that expression was during my childhood. 

I took advantage of the sunshine and replanted the pots and tub on my verandah.









I crocheted more pretty flowers during the week.



I bought Fiona Mc Intosh's latest book and loved it as much as all her other ones I have read. 



I hope those of you who live up North have avoided the cyclone and are all safe.




5 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty potted colour on your verandah. Must keep an eye out for that book. You have been busy with the crochet hook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pots and planter are looking lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your potted colour looks wonderful Ondrea. Have just ordered a few Fiona McIntosh books from the library, it will take a while! Your flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pop of colour from the flowers and the crochet can brighten any day! Gorgeous. 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying my one self seeded petunia this year that came up in a pot ......

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...