Sunday 14 March 2021

JUST A LITTLE BIT

 During the past week I have only achieved a little but of stitching. Problems leading up to a tooth extraction saw me unenthused but I am back on track now. The last stitchery for block 2 of the B.O.M has been started.




I rather enjoyed shopping for more fabrics to add to the blocks. I detest shopping but fabric shopping is much more pleasurable.





 

I am much more inspired to piece the blocks now and have already unpicked something. I am hoping to have much more to show you on my next post.


Happy stitching.

3 comments:

  1. A nice haul of fabrics there. Another pretty block to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mouth heals ok. Lovely fabrics you have bought, that is a pretty stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the extraction has solved your problems and that all is now OK. Pretty fabrics - who can resist fabric shopping, oh for the chance! Lovely block too. xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...