Sunday 31 January 2021

A NEW PROJECT

  

I don't know about you but I love starting a new project.  Mindful of a pile of UFOs still waiting to be finished , I plan to work on a UFO each month while stitching a new Block of the Month. I have stitched one of 3 stitcheries in the first block of Jenny's " Simple Days" and have started another.



 


I have finished reading another book this month which was a Christmas gift . I binge watched the Netflix doco series during lockdown and there is a podcast I have not yet listened to but I never knew there was a book. The book is much more detailed , as books usually are. 




I hope you are enjoying some nice weather and happily stitching. 




5 comments:

  1. There will always be UFO's - enjoy your new project. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet litle flower pot. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your new project as it progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we always need new projects or there would be no UFO's for next year.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ondrea - testing testing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have started a pretty new project we all need them! We watched the TV series of Tiger King, I didn't realise there was a book too.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...