Tuesday 22 December 2020

TA DA!

 

 Drum roll please.....here are the last 2 blocks of the B.O.M hot off the iron. 




The blocks all together....


Once the quilt top is pieced I just need to needle turn a free floating circular stitchery onto it then go fabric hunting for a border. I have cleared part of my table from piles of fabric I used but they have been just shoved in the appropriate drawers which I shall need to tidy up after Christmas. I apologise for the blurred pic but my tablet is in a cover which I have to hold open while trying to hover it above the quilt and balance myself. Thus my toes included.

May you all have a wonderful safe and happy Christmas with a happier and healthier New Year ahead. Thankyou to those who sent me lovely cards and handmade decos.  











7 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching, the blocks look great love the bird and dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitcheries. I look forward to seeing what border fabric you decide on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the getting the stitcheries and their borders done, they look great together. Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Well done! It looks really lovely. Wishing tou and your family a very Merry Christmas and a much happier New Year for us all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great Ondrea - have a lovely Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo beautiful.... wishing you a wonderful Christmas and some happy fabric shopping for the border...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ondrea wow what a beautiful quilt top you did so well wishing you and your beautiful family a happy and safe New Year xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...