Sunday 13 December 2020

STILL SLOW

 

This past week has been another slow one with lace added to another block and some oval needle turning which I just couldn't seem to get right.




This book didn't take long to read as it is rather small but John certainly got his very valid points across .  



Meet my new reindeer. Each year I buy a new reindeer so my grandsons can count them and find the newest one. This one took my eye. 



May your Christmas be shared with family and friends and the New Year bring happier and healthier times.


 






 







4 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching. That book looks very interesting! I am hooked on another Jane Harper book at the moment. I do love your new reindeer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also having a slow week - I think that it is this time of the year. Very cute new addition to the reindeer family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your stitching is growing and looking lovely
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are really taking shape Ondrea and I love your new reindeer. I expect your grandsons will too! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...