Sunday 15 November 2020

EARLY DECEMBER STITCHING

 

The " Wish You Well" B.O.M has come to an end with December's block released early. It is great not having to wait with Christmas fast approaching. I finished the last November stitchery which happens to be my favourite one of all.




The December designs are traced with one extra for a little project I have in mind.


The weather here has been both warm and cool. Not a good combo for me. A lot of people are down here now and I am crossing my fingers that the lack of mask wearing and social distancing does not lead to another outbreak for Christmas. Keep safe and well and thankyou for visiting me. 

 



6 comments:

  1. Very cute pumpkins. You are well ahead with the next lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are looking good - you will soon have the last ones done. Stay home and stay safe Ondrea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitcheries Ondrea, not long and they will all be done. Keep safe over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to get an early delivery so you can get ahead. They look great. We saw the crowds on the news. Same here.... its like it never happened which is a bit disconcerting. Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pumpkin design too! Hope all continues to stay open for you! Have a lovely week! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its great to have the stitcheries to work on... mine are traced too
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

BAT FINISH

                                 I finished the bat. I think some of the threads were thinner as some specks of aida can be seen through the...