Saturday 18 July 2020

A NEW PROJECT


Both this year and last year were all about completing UFOs while promising myself that I would finish any new projects I started instead of adding them to the UFO pile. So far, so good,  apart from my hexie table topper which awaits some more hand quilting. After much oooing and ahhhhing over some bloggers' gorgeous stitching from Gail Pan's " I Stitch" BOM I finally gave in to the constant nagging in my head " do it, do it".  So, I now have 7 months of this BOM to catch up with. 3 months' blocks have been traced and I have stitched 2 of the 1st month's. And, yes, I am loving it so far.



I have needle turned 3 borders onto Little Lucy and shall hopefully finish the last border this weekend.


The borders look wrinkly and uneven but that is only due to me not ironing them for a pic. 

Wishing you a healthy and safe weekend.

Angel Blessings.





9 comments:

  1. Little Lucy is looking fabulous and, you won't regret starting Gail's project, it is beautiful! Have a lovely weekend! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the I stitch club.
    Your Lucy blocks are looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo..... yes you will love it and a new project is a great reward for all those UFO's...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both lovely projects
    We need to treat ourselves some times

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your new project, always exciting to start something new, looks like you are well underway. Not far to go with Little Lucy now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh lovely! Look forward to seeing your progress. Lucy is looking lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are off to a good start with your new project. Lucy is heading towards the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a greatnew project to choose. Little Lucy is looking lovely with her borders. xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...