Sunday 14 June 2020

DONE!



My Christmas wall hanging is finished.  Yey! 




The centre of my little quilt has been hand quilted with just some border quilting still to do.



I finished reading this book last night. It is a novel based on a real woman . I love it when photos are included to show the main character and various sites mentioned.



It has certainly been suitable weather for indoor pursuits such as stitching and reading. I am now about to seek out my next UFO to do. 

Keep warm, keep safe and enjoy stitching.

Angel Blessings.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea wow your Xmas quilt looks awesome ,glad you enjoyed your book xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of work in the little quilt, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas quilt looks wonderful and so much in both of them....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas quilt Ondrea and I love your mini, well done on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all ready to celebrate Christmas July now. Your hand quilting is so neat and even.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all organised for Christmas now.....goodluck quilting your little quilt......what size is it finished.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ondrea. Your Christmas wall hanging looks wonderful and your mini gorgeous! Great to curl up with good books xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on your finish Ondrea and the little quilt is coming along nicely. xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...