Saturday 20 June 2020

LITTLE QUILT



    Yey! My little Civil War quilt is finished! 




My head is spinning trying to work out which UFO to do next. I really need to be in the right frame of mind to sit at the sewing machine and to cut binding strips. The 2 quilts I got back from the quilter just before lockdown still need to be trimmed and have the binding put on. My Little Lucy needs border strips so I can needleturn the edges of the quilt. Maybe I should toss a coin?? It has been a challenging week which always messes with my health so maybe I shall just sit back and find some mojo from all your lovely blogs.

                         Angel Blessings.




9 comments:

  1. Well done on your Civil War mini Ondrea, it looks fantastic. I hope next week is a better one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such a lovely finish. Looking forward to seeing which project you work on next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another finish Ondrea - congratulations - it is lovely. You deserve a rest before you ponder your next finish lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your finish, your Civil War is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little mini looks great..... sometimes we need to just sit and relax...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ondrea your little mini looks fantastic,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that quilt is gorgeous! Take a deep breath....You will get to it xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...