Monday 27 January 2020

PROGRESS


Yesterday afternoon I ventured into my sewing room to make more strippy blocks for the quilt drive.  I only managed to make 2 more but at least there are now 5 to post.



My hand quilting has progressed more quickly than I had thought it would.



I took a break to pick some beans for tea, water my plants and give these peaches a little squeeze to see if they are ripe. Alas, not yet, but soon. I just hope the birds know how to share.




I hope you have had a lovely weekend( hopefully a lot more relaxing than it was here).

Angel Blessings.




4 comments:

  1. Your sewing projects are coming along beautiful Ondrea and those peaches look fabulous!! Hope you have a good week! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blocks Ondrea, and we done with your hand quilting. I hope you do get some peaches, they look fantastic . I guess you were inundated with people over your way, I counted 20 boats waiting to come in to the jetty on Sunday morning, there would have been more your way. Hopefully now things will have calmed down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty blue blocks. Those peaches look like they are going delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee that blue is so pretty. Your projects are progressing nicely. Those peaches look luscious already x

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...