After my committment to finish some UFOs I have finally pieced the last block of " A Gardener's Journal". I still have no idea why I stashed it away with all the fabrics pieces prepared and the stitcheries all completed... apart from the missing one . Despite not locating the same backing fabric I had used for the stitcheries I think the one I eventually decided to use actually blends in well with all the others. So, here are all the finished blocks I hope to join together soon.
I am looking forward to a trip to the quilt shop selecting border fabrics for my finished quilt and the hexie table topper which is nearly completed.
I really need to be organised as my wee bairn , 2nd grandson, is due very soon and grandma duties will be required enjoying my munchkin and helping out my daughter with the new baby.
Thankyou for visiting.