Sunday 20 January 2019

PLENTY OF PINNIES



Yesterday afternoon I found my mojo to make those personalised pincushions. I still need to find some crushed walnut shells to fill them but at least they are almost complete now. I feel the urge to make some more. Only 3 letters left to collect from Jenny's blog. Hmm, I wonder whose names start with X, Y and Z.




                                 Hope you have had a happy stitching weekend.

                                                             Angel Blessings

5 comments:

  1. They are so cute Ondrea....Lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Where do you get walnut shells from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Ondrea, well done on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely work Ondrea,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pinnies, I love all the different shapes.Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...