Saturday 24 November 2018

A FINISH AND SOME NEW CROCHET


Do you ever get enthused to start a new project and put a nearly completed project aside ? Do you then promptly forget about it? Well, that's what I did with the my last  Christmas deco.  I am pleased to say that I found it and have now finished it.

 
 
I have finished the 1st Christmas stitchery block that I showed you last time and have started the 2nd one.
 
 
 
I was recently perusing Lucy's blog, Attic 24, and discovered her pattern for a crocheted mandala. So what's a girl to do with left over cotton yarn? Yep, I made one! It hasn't been ironed yet to straighten it out and I need to find a hoop for it but hopefully I will locate some hoops at Lincraft or Spotlight before Christmas. These could become addictive and I think I will try a different sized hook next time to make it tighter.
 
 
 
 
Angel Blessings
 
 
 
 
  

5 comments:

  1. Yes do it all the time lol! That is one super cute deco! Lovely stitching and your Mandala is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Chrissy deco. Love the colours in your mandala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The decoration is fun and your stitching beautiful. Very nice Attic24 mandala. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do it all the time too Ondrea and then wonder why when the finish happens quickly!! Just the way we are I guess. Lovely stitcheries and decoration. Love the mandela, Attic 24 is always inspirational to go visit isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! I love mandalas and what a beautiful use of your leftover yarn. Will you be making Lucy's Sweet Pea Blanket CAL next year?

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...