Friday 27 July 2018

NOT A LOT HAPPENING

 Alas, I have not done as much stitching as I would have liked but I have made some progress. I have been auditioning fat 1/4s from my stash for the double borders around each angel block. Unfortunately a couple of blocks are too big for fat 1/4s so I need to improvise a bit. However, I have completed 2 blocks and have at least chosen fabrics for most of the blocks. Hopefully, I shall get some more borders sewn on this weekend.

 
 
I have nearly completed stitching the final block and have also been continuing with my penny rug but I wanted to do some mindless stitching, something I didn't have to focus on too hard while I have been feeling poorly. I remembered that I had bought a Sashiko panel a few years ago at a quilt fair so I cut each individual block out and started stitching this one.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Angel Blessings. 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty border fabrics. Sometimes we need to do mindless things.....keeps the hands busy but not taxing on the brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ondrea,beautiful work my friend I think you have done quite a bit ,your angels are looking so pretty,hope you have a lovely weekend my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Than angels look great with their coloured borders. Your sashiko panel looks wonderful. Sometimes a little slow stitching is what is needed. Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Angels are looking lovely with their borders! I have always wanted to do a Sashiko....its on the list lol! Yours is looking great xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...