Sunday 11 December 2022

BACK TO THE UFO

 

After a week of pondering which project to do I decided to get back to the hand quilting I was doing . The main section of the quilt had been finished with just the borders left to quilt. During the week I completed 1 row of straight line hand quilting around each border and have finished the 2nd row on the top border. If all goes to plan I shall finish the other 3 borders today. 








I thoroughly enjoyed the latest Fiona McIntosh book. She writes another genre of books, crime,  which I haven't read and I think she has combined both her genres in this book. I think this is the best book of hers I have read. It is also her 1st story set in Australia.





7 comments:

  1. So close to a finish there Ondrea! Looking lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's hard to know where to turn when a project finishes. It looks like you will have another finish very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilting Ondrea.... not far to go! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hand stitching is sooooo even. I had to look twice as I thought it was done by machine. The finish line is in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That project will be finished before you know it!! I just looked up that book on the Geelong library catalogue - 98 people are waiting for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see the quilt out... almost there...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...