Sunday 12 December 2021

NOTHING MUCH TO POST

 

It has taken me a month to finish reading this book. Having loved  the TV version of "Big Little Lies "but not enjoyed " Nine Perfect Stangers" so much I thought I would try reading one of Liane Moriarty's books. Well, it kept me interested enough to pick up now and then but I never felt any enthusiasm to read it every night like other books. 



The only crafty thing I have done is add a few more rows to my crocheted blanket.




 
It has been one of those weeks. Something curled up and died under the house again and now we need new heating ducts. My toaster triggered the safety switch so a new toaster is on the list added to the mini vac that broke ( 2nd one in 2 years). A leak was found under the house from our ensuite shower which will be a major job to repair as our shower is on a floating cement floor which was designed for disability access over 20 years ago. 13 hours of music  from a neighbour yesterday until 4.30 am this morning. While everything is reasonably quite I am just going to sit and relax before the music starts up again.


Keep safe and well.

6 comments:

  1. Not a good week.....hopefully you can get your problems sorted without too much expense. You might need to add a good pair of noise cancelling headphones to the shopping list to block out the neighbours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, problems never come one at a time do they!
    I read Nine Perfect Strangers earlier this year and then was lent What Alice Forgot. Loved them both so am looking forward getting hold of another one of her books. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness.... too much going on for you... hope it all gets sorted...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Boy, issues come in multiples don't they! Hopefully everything can be fixed for you, including the noisy neighbours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Ondrea, sorry to hear you're not having such a good week and hope that the coming week is better. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ondea I am so sorry to hear that you have had so many problems ,I feel for you with the noise ,hope it all improves for you .
    Thankyou so much for your beautiful card it was lovely to receive.
    I just popped in to wish you and your beautiful family a Merry Christmas and a happier and safe New Year xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...