Sunday 7 November 2021

PUMPKINS

 

I have always loved pictures of pumpkins , ravens, acorns and oak leaves so I decided to attempt making a crocheted pumpkin. I used a cotton yarn but had to use acrylic yarn for the stem as I didn't have a suitable colour in cotton. I am not completely happy with the stem but shall walk away and see how I feel about it later.



My youngest daughter carves pumpkins every Halloween and this is the one she made this year.



 
I haven't done much again this past week apart from adding some rows to my crocheted blanket but it is not much bigger than my last pic.  At least I found time to finish another good book.



               I hope you have enjoyed a lovely weekend .


5 comments:

  1. What an amazing carved pumkin! I love your crochet one too - the stem looks great to me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crocheted pumpkin Ondrea and your daughter's pumpkin carving is fantastic! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that crochet pumpkin and a very well carved one too....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pumpkin....stem and all. Your daughter has done an amazing job on carving that pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pumpkin, the stem looks great. Your daughters carving is stunning! Good to hear you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...