Monday 11 January 2021

A LITTLE STITCHING

 

Oh dear! I apologise for my last post, the 1st one for the year, turned out all higgildy piggildy. Well, it did my end! For some reason the font was different sizes and I can't seem to attach links.  So, here's hoping this one is okay. I never received email notifications of comments either .

I have done very little stitching due to health issues with hubby and myself but I find that a little stitching here and there certainly lifts my spirits. Jennyhas a lovely monthly club called Let's Stitch Again and this is one of January's stitcheries that I started.


I still haven't pieced all my blocks together from Gail's B.O.M last year but it is on my list to do this week.

Stay safe and well.




4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are under the weather. You have made a lovely start on your new stitchery project x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful stitchery Ondrea.
    Hopefully yours and hubbies health improves very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a true saying. Hope that you are both on top of your game again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you have been unwell. That stitchery is a pretty one - I do like Jenny's designs. xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...