Sunday 27 September 2020

A LITTLE BIT MORE


  Some progress is better than none. My main stitching focus has been on my pandemic project, the B.O.M, despite still having a few UFOs. I am now awaiting October's pattern to do some more stitcheries so fabric auditioning has been my focus and finishing off those little needle turned stitcheries on some blocks. I have done 2 of those and have this one ready to do. I am finding the oval shape a bit challenging.




August's block has been pieced.




Here are the blocks all together with the 3rd row ( September's block) ready for auditioning.



Today I have pinned the final border on my Little Lucy quilt ready for needle turning. I had nearly forgetten about it so decided to get on with it straight away. Maybe I will have a pic of it next post. Fingers crossed.

Angel Blessings and many healing hugs to those I know are unwell.







7 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea wow this is coming along nicely,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making wonderful progress Ondrea, the blocks look lovely. Looking forward to seeing Little Lucy progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project looks beautiful all together! Looking forward to seeing Little Lucy.....I have big Lucy in a tin somewhere..ssssh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have done really well with the BOM.... looking great...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are looking fabulous Ondrea! I really will have to get back to mine, it's such a lovely quilt! Have a good week! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made great progress. I didn't attempt the oval yet. Did you see someone on the FB page has made her oval into a monogram??

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is coming together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...