Tuesday 12 May 2020

CHRISTMAS STITCHING


I have been making some very slow progress stitching lately mainly because I have so many UFOs that I don't know where to start. While still waiting for the balls of yarn to arrive so I can complete my munchkin's crocheted blanket I decided to trace 2 more stitchery blocks of a Christmas wall hanging. I had only stitched 4 of the 8 blocks as I was running out of the particular thread I was using but I realised I had almost a whole one left so I traced 2 more blocks yesterday and started stitching a cute elf last night.




My little quilt is coming together nicely. The 4 top rows have been stitched together as have the bottom 3. So, I just need to stitch them both together then I shall audition my civil war fabrics for the borders. 



I enjoyed reading another book. 


Thankyou for visiting. Keep healthy and keep smiling .  

Angel Blessings.









7 comments:

  1. Some very cute stitcheries there. Good progress with your little quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those tiny little triangles!
    Your stitching is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me years to get that Christmas hanging finished Was so pleased with it when it was recently finished I wondered WHY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitcheries and great progress on your mini quilt. Always wonderful to find a food book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ondrea hope you and your family are well.
    Very cute stitchery blocks and your mini is coming along nicely ,glad you enjoyed your book,stay safe take care my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it's going to be a sweet wall hanging! Your tiny quilt is just gorgeous! My Mum had that book put away from me when we can visit again....looking forward to both xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...