Tuesday 25 February 2020

A LITTLE IS BETTER THAN NOTHING


Only a little stitching and crochet has been happening here. I have been rather kapooped, ( not sure if that is a real word but it is certainly very descriptive), due to the usual lack of sleep . Just keeping up with household tasks , grocery shopping, and spending time with my grandsons  is enough to see me laying on the couch watching Netflix or Stan. However, a little achievement is better than none.

My Sashiko cushion top is finished and I am auditioning fabrics for a border to make it into a table topper. I had a specific Japanese fabric in mind but discovered that I had used it all. So, these Japanese squares are all I could find in my stash. I am not quite sure if they are suitable so I shall ponder for a while.



My pile of little crocheted hexies is growing.



It didn't take me long to read this wonderful book. Her new book is out now so it is on my list.




A couple of my gorgeous blog friends are unwell at the moment or experiencing life's ups and downs.  My thoughts are with you. 

Many angel healing hugs and blessings to you all.








5 comments:

  1. Love how your cushion is looking Ondrea! Sorry to hear you have been tired.... hope that changes soon! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sashiko Ondrea. I am guilty of using put by fabrics for other things lol! What a pretty pile of crocheted medallions there. Adding my healing hugs to yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sashiko is lovely Good luck with finding the right fabric for a finish
    The crochet medallions are piling up and look great
    Hope you get some good sleep soon and your tiredness will go away
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just hate it when you have used up those favourite fabrics. Pretty crocheted hexies. Hope you can catch up on your sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sashiko and your crochet medallions, sometimes we have a woods with our fabric don't we!! I hope you can get a good night's sleep soon, lack of sleep sure impacts on life. I enjoyed that book and the follow up, well worth reading.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...