Wednesday 9 October 2019

SLOWLY SLOWLY


Slowly, bit by bit, I am achieving something . I figured out how to handstitch mitred corners on my hexie table topper. Mitres are all done and only 2 corners need the hexies needleturned to finish the borders completely. ( see pins).



The 4 UFO Christmas stitcheries are done.


1st border strips have been cut and 2 pinned ready to sew onto my Cotton Country quilt.


I may start hand piecing this little quilt tonight.



I hope my lack of posts hasn't detered anyone and I apologise for not visiting your posts as often. 

Angel Blessings.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Ondrea everything you have done is so lovely ,hope you are well my friend .xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the mitred corners. It is a good feeling to move things nearer to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your beautiful projects, but especially the hexagon quilt.... so pretty! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing well with progress on your projects Ondrea. We know you blog and visit when you can.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...