Tuesday 2 July 2019

A BIT OF EVERYTHING



Since my last post I have been making slow progress on a few projects but the last couple of days have seen me mostly reading as I have been feeling quite unwell with a bad throat, earache and sore neck. So, after a bit of a lull with reading I have completed another book and I loved it. Infact, I couldn't put it down. I have read another book of Fiona's but this one really hooked me,




Last week I enjoyed making some more hexie flowers which now total 19.  I am still unsure how I want to arrange them for a table topper despite spending ages playing with them.




Part 2 of my angel quilt has been added to the bottom of part one. So now Part A is complete.




            The Dune blanket is growing.



I decided to get back to another little Civil War quilt I had started a while ago.



 Thanks for visiting. May your day be filled with joy. Angel blessings.

4 comments:

  1. You have accomplished quite a lot. Hope you are on the mend soon and thanks for the book recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are feeling unwell Ondrea. I too adored that book! Angels looks great and is growing. Pretty hexies and blanket. I shall look forward to seeing your little quilt come to life....feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading, crochet and sewing...such beautifully relaxing activities, especially when you're under the weather. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crochet is beautiful and growing well, I am looking forward to seeing your little quilt grow. Your Angela are lovely, they make me feel happy!! I am sure a design for the hexies will happen soon. I hope you are feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...