Saturday 15 June 2019

GROWING HEXIE GARDEN


On my last post I was finishing my 3rd hexie flower. Now there are 7.  



A few minutes ago I stitched a label to my Crazy Cats quilt.


Yey! My quilt is officially done after having it quilted back in 2016. One cannot rush these things hehehe.

I have been cutting more squares for my angel quilt but still have about 100 more to do so maybe, just maybe, I can start piecing the quilt very soon.

Have a lovely weekend and I thank you for visiting.

Angel Blessings.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Well done...love your hexies too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute label. Such pretty blues in your hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finish with a flourish! Great label. Your hexies are looking lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hexies are looking great, well done on the progress and congratulations on a finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There should NeVeR be a need to rush... enjoyment is much more important...xox

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...