Friday 5 April 2019

HOME AGAIN

 

After a brief 6 days up north I returned home to discover these beautiful flowers awaiting me from my lovely hubby. ( I later found a tiny Lindt bunny amongst my bottles of vitamins).




A book I had been waiting for had arrived and I am just waiting for a quiet time to relax and flick through it.


It was my birthday while I was away so I was thrilled to receive a lovely
 parcel in the mail yesterday from my dear bloggy friend, Barb.




I had my munchkin here yesterday and I am looking after him today as well. I really missed him so I have enjoyed his heart melting smiles, giggles and cuddles. So, I haven't had a chance to relax and unwind since coming home Wednesday afternoon.  I haven't done any stitching to show you but I do have 2 hand pieced little quilts on the go and 2 little stitcheries. Hopefully, I will have some pics of my progress soon.

Angel Blessings.















6 comments:

  1. What a lovely welcome home. Happy belated birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so beautiful. Very nice mail also. I am sure those cuddles were extra special xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday greetings! How lovely to be so missed, beautiful flowers. The book looks fascinating and gorgeous birthday gifts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Ondrea hope you had a lovely day. Your new book looks interesting hope you enjoy it,catching up with blogs I have been without the internet for a couple of days xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, bless his heart...coming home to flowers is so special. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers Ondrea and happy belated birthday. Hubby did well getting the flowers. Beautiful new book.

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...