Saturday 2 March 2019

A FINISH AND A QUEST


I am so pleased that we have airconditioning this year because I would never have finished my crocheted throw. Fresh off the press...well it needs a light steam to straighten out the wonkies.



So, what is this quest? A friend is 2 balls short of this yarn as it is an old knitting pattern and she found the yarn but there is not enough to complete the garment. So, if anyone has any left over or knows where to find it we would be most appreciative.



I hope you  are all keeping cool.

Angel Blessings

5 comments:

  1. Well done on achieving your gorgeous finish. Good luck for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ondrea wow your crochet blanket is gorgeous i love the colours you have used,well done my friend and sorry i cant help your friend out with the wool xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanket is fantastic Ondrea, well done, has been challenging with the weather hasn't it!! Th air con has been on here for days now!! Has your friend tried ebay for the wool?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Ondrea. I do hope your friend finds her yarn...mine is a yarnless household I am afraid x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blanket looks wonderful, Ondrea.

    ReplyDelete

CROSSTITCHING

  I have enjoyed more stitching time making my tree of hearts bloom and grow.  Now that I have found a way of rediscovering my stitching moj...