Tuesday 8 January 2019

LATE AFTERNOON SEWING

 Several months ago I had planned to add a bit of oomph to some hand towels for the bathroom. I had made a couple for myself and wanted to make one for my youngest daughter whose decor is rather unique and she loves bats. This afternoon I finally made it.



Having 2 more hand towels washed and ready I made 2 more for myself.  I had used the Parisian fabric on another hand towel and decided to use it again.  I found the other light grey one in my stash too. 


I have made some progress with the CAL.


Woohoo! I think I have succeeded in blogging from my tablet and the date is hopefully correct too. Many thanks to Sue and Michelle for assisting this ludite.

Angel Blessings.







2 comments:

  1. Lovely addition to the hand towels Ondrea....good work on the blogging issue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bat fabric. Nice finishes Ondrea and pretty crochet. xx

    ReplyDelete

SANITY STITCHING

  Twelve months ago my mum broke her hip playing table tennis and I had weeks of hospital visits to assist my dad to. Well, almost a year to...